Our clinicians are expertly trained in guiding you through post-operative rehabilitation with consideration for the stages of tissue healing. We value open communication and collaboration, and we will ensure your care is optimally coordinated with your surgeon. Our treatments have an individualized patient-centered focused. All treatments are one-on-one so you can expect to receive optimal care during each treatment session.
Includes care for:
- Total hip, knee, ankle and shoulder arthroplasty (replacement)
- Spinal procedures including laminectomies, decompressions, fusions
- Knee and ankle ligament reconstructions – including ACL, PCL, MCL, LCL, lateral ankle reconstructions
- Knee meniscus and cartilage procedures
- Shoulder procedures including: rotator cuff repairs, labral repairs and decompression procedures
- Hip labral repair and correction of impingement
- Open reduction internal fixation of fractures in the upper and lower quarter
- Ankle and foot surgeries/reconstructions
- Post op breast reduction, mastectomy and augmentation
- Trauma and surgical repairs and reconstructions
Treatments will include joint mobilizations, soft tissue mobilization and manual trigger point dry needling, neuromuscular recruitment to strength training, range of motion work, gait training, education on use of crutches and other assistive devices, problem solving on safe ways to perform daily activities and sleeping postures, endurance exercises, balance and proprioceptive training, stretching, kinesiotaping, postural education and development of an individualized and comprehensive home exercise program.