Our treatment puts the patient at the center of the plan.
- A thorough initial examination is performed to determine the cause of the pain and develop a patient treatment plan.
- Highly-trained therapists with residency and fellowship training utilize a combination of soft tissue and joint mobilization/manipulation to promote recovery.
- Specific exercises are prescribed for the treatment of each individual’s injury through a scientific therapeutic exercise progression. The healing continues beyond our treatment center with a tailored home or gym program for each patient.
Injury treatment at Alaska Physical Therapy Specialists, LLC:
Click on the title of the service below to learn more
- Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapy
- Cervical, Thoracic and Lumbar Spine Pain
- Sports Physical Therapy
- Education: Posture, Body Mechanics, Home Exercise Programs
- Temporal Mandibular Joint Dysfunction (TMD/TMJ)
- Pre-Surgery Physical Therapy
- Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist and Hand Pain
- Knee, Hip & Ankle Injuries
- ACL Injury Prevention
- Post-Operative Rehabilitation: Ligaments, Tendon, Meniscus Repairs, Joint Replacement
- Gait Difficulty and Disturbances
- Women’s Health
- Vestibular Rehabilitation Therapy
- Cervical Oculomotor Vestibular Proprioceptive Therapy (Covp-T)
- Pain and Dysfunction Associated with Arthritis
- Dry Needling